It’s the day that I spend time looking back on the year that’s passed and today I’m visiting old blog posts to guide me down memory lane. Here are my top 10 posts of the year. Thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to read about mine, I wish you a wonderful 2012.
10) We came, we saw, we shuffled. This was about Hubby and I’s Shamrock Shuffle Race. I still smile when I think how he carried me across the finish line.
9) Reveling in My Land of Nod. This post cracks me up because I remember when I was just euphoric over my new-found happiness while on maternity leave.
8 ) Praying I Don’t Have to Kill My. I was so nervous for my first national radio broadcast. This post talks about how it all went down.
7) She’sWrite is on Huffington Post. I’m a blogger for Huffington Post and my first post created a bit of stir, getting 400 comments, some intellectual, others ignorant all of them interesting.
6) Tower Up: Our Climb Up Sears Tower Climbing 2,109 stairs is no small feat, but I’m glad I did it.
5) Didja Hear? I Just Quit My Job. The tale of how I ended my 12 year relationship with The Associated Press..
4) Rockin’ At Chicago’s Half Marathon. Running with my Hubby at his first half marathon. There’s something unexpectedly unifying about racing with your significant other.
3) Being Brown in the Suburbs, No Burnt Crosses, but a few cross looks. I love this story, I will remember this encounter at the grocery store forever.
2) Semper Fi, A Marine’s Run I still get teary when I think of watching Retired Marine Cpl. Yuriy Zmysly. The human spirit is awe-inspiring.
1) Introducing Ethan Matthew. The best part of 2011 was clearly welcoming my second child into the world. Even my childless friends have said this one is a good read. 🙂
HAPPY NEW YEAR!