I’ve been really touched by the support I’ve gotten in my weight loss adventure. From my family and friends in real life to my e-friends, we all know what it’s like to want to drop some weight, whether it’s 30 pounds or three.
I’ve received several messages of support and questions about my action plan, so I decided to create a page about my weight loss. I’m not a physician, nutritionist or personal trainer, I’m just a regular girl trying to lose the pounds she packed on during her pregnancy. I promise to be honest about my experience, the good and the bad. I’ll share recipes, workout tales and hopefully some weight loss milestones.
There won’t be any get-thin-quick schemes, as much as I want the weight to be gone within a blink of an eye, I want to do it in a healthy way that has long-lasting results. I’m focused on eating clean, balanced meals and regular exercise.
Join me on this journey to better health.
- The Blubber Battle: My First Missive Against the Bulge
- The Blubber Battle: Jillian Michaels, Logan and Me
- Tosca Reno’s Canadian Stew Recipe
- Tosca Reno’s Oven Roasted Vegetable Recipe
- My 30 Days With Jillian Michaels
- We Came, We Saw, We Shuffled
- Tosca Reno’s Turkey Meatballs
- The Blubber Battle: My Second Missive Against the Bulge is a Bombshell
- Getting Back On The Running Horse
- God Help Me, I’m Training For Another Race
- Blogging From Bermuda: A Run Along Front Street
- A Look Back At My Marathon Journey: Part 1 and Part 2
- Hot Fitness Trend: Getting R.I.P.P.E.D.
- Pretty Muddy: Getting Down and Dirty to Lose the Weight
- It’s Almost Time for the Mud-Slinging to Begin
- We Did It! Pretty Muddy Was Pretty Awesome